Are you a freelancer looking for opportunities?

Sign up here and join our network of freelancers, and start receiving projects when our team needs help!

At Mess Busters, our mission is to make it possible that our civilisation evolves faster towards the Sci-Fi world we're all dreaming about. We do this by launching useful products and failing, pivoting, learning and finally succeeding. It's the most exciting work place ever, we're working remotely and it's insanely fun to be able to do all this.

Our values

  • Lean
  • K.I.S.S.
  • Agile
  • Transparent
  • No dumb stuff
  • Small actions that make a huge difference
  • No assholes

What freelancers are we looking for?

  • Android / Java developers
  • iOS developers
  • Frontend web developers
  • Backend developers (Ruby, PHP, Go, .NET, C++)
  • Fullstack developers
  • Virtual assistants
  • Copy writers
  • Social Media experts / content writers
  • Translators
  • No matter what your skill is, if you believe you can add value to our projects, you should sign up.

The profile of a hero

  • Positive and friendly attitude.
  • Communicate with others, be a team player! There is no politics in our dojo.
  • Excellent problem solving skills. Be an asset, instead of a liability. Aunt Google can solve 90% of your roadblocks. For the rest of 10% there are trainings, books and/or sleepless nights.
  • Be proactive! Don't ask for validation on every step you make, that is just dumb. Make sure you understand the story before you start, and don't stop until you get it done.
  • Words like "impossible", "cannot", "difficult" are not in your vocabulary.
  • Ability to have fun while working. Grumpy cats are not welcome in our dojo.

Working with Mess Busters

  • Positive and supportive growth atmosphere
  • A young, highly motivated team with flat hierarchies in an ambitious startup mindset
  • We all have an open mind - your voice is heard
  • No strict schedule - we work when we feel most productive
  • We support your personal projects - we like hackatons, and if your prototype has potential, it might become our next product! Our mantra is: "We believe in your madness!"
  • Osiris, our CEO, is a sanguine/choleric guy, and a pleasure to work with
  • Some tools that we like to use: Slack, Trello, GitLab

Begin: as soon as possible
Duration: project-based