Wanna learn the art of finding flaws by breaking things?
At Messbusters, our mission is to make it possible that our civilisation evolves faster towards the Sci-Fi world we're all dreaming about. We do this by launching useful products and failing, pivoting, learning and finally succeeding. It's the most exciting work place ever, we're working remotely and it's insanely fun to be able to do all this.
This is who we are, and what we love to do. And we're looking for similar people. Are you one of us?
- No dumb stuff
- Small actions that make a huge difference
- No assholes
What is your role?
- As a testing intern, your role is to test our products and (optionally) to learn how to automate the tests by writing scripts - this will develop your hacking skills!
- You are free to explore all of the different testing techniques, and you have our support in teaching you how to do that.
- We strongly believe in learning by doing, and the internet has everything you need to assist you. You also have access to our CEO's 7 years of testing experience.
- Keep others in the loop with your progress, and we will do the same with ours. Transparency is one of the keys to success.
The profile of a soon-to-become hero
- Positive and friendly attitude.
- Communicate with others, be a team player! There is no politics in our dojo.
- Decent problem solving skills.
- Having the right attitude is more important than technical knowledge. It takes much more time to train your attitude, than to train your technical skills.
- Attention to details. The devil is in the details, and that's where you will find most bugs.
- Ability to have fun while working. Grumpy cats are not welcome in our dojo.
Working at Messbusters
- Positive and supportive growth atmosphere
- A young, highly motivated team with flat hierarchies in an ambitious startup mindset
- We all have an open mind - your voice is heard
- Work from anywhere - we are digital nomads, and we like to get together from time to time
- We support your personal projects - we like hackatons, and if your prototype has potential, it might become our next product! Our mantra is: "We believe in your madness!"
- Financially independent company - at the end of your internship, if you made real progress, we might offer you a full-time job!
- Osiris, our CEO, is a sanguine/choleric guy, and a pleasure to work with
- Some tools that we like to use: Slack, Trello, Confluence
Begin: as soon as possible
Duration: 2-3 months
Compensation: learning is for free, but might lead to a nicely paid job